Easy Matcha + Pineapple Smoothie.
I’m having a matcha moment right now – I just can’t get enough of the green tea and love sneaking a little caffeine boost into everything that I can. Matcha has recently made its way into my smoothie routine, with a quick and easy matcha-meets- tropical vibe with pineapple and ZICO Coconut Water.
What You’ll Need:
- ZICO Natural Coconut Water
- Fresh or frozen pineapple
- Kale or spinach
- Matcha tea powder
- A handful of ice cubes
How to Make It:
- Add a handful of pineapple and kale to your blender (about 1 cup of each)
- Top with a squeeze of lime juice and approximately 1 tablespoon of matcha powder
- Throw in a few ice cubes (optional if you’re using frozen fruit) and 1⁄2 cup of ZICO Natural
- Blend until smooth, enjoy immediately
And that’s it. Super simple. As someone who has been guilty of getting lazy and spending $12 on a smoothie instead of taking 5 minutes to make one at home, this one has given me no excuse! The pineapple and coconut water go surprisingly well with the matcha flavor (you can even add a banana if you’re feeling crazy) and I really like that ZICO doesn’t add sugar or any other ingredients, so it’s basically as close as you can get to drinking straight from a coconut, but with no hammer required.
Do you have a go to smoothie recipe? Anyone else hooked on matcha right now?
This post was sponsored by ZICO Coconut Water and as always, all opinions are 100% honest and my own – authenticity is a top priority and I only partner with brands I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that partner with Pretty & Fun!