Happy Friday! I’m still in a state of shock that Halloween is tomorrow and that we’re about to enter into November which means the holiday season is seriously just around the corner. We headed out of town last weekend for a little getaway to Lake Tahoe (our first time!) and are heading to Florida on Thursday morning for a wedding so I plan on spending this weekend in serious get shit done mode which is desperately needed considering the multiple piles of laundry around the apartment that need to be folded and put away.
To accompany the Halloween candy I hope you’re eating this weekend I’ve pulled together a few things that have been on my radar:
* Photo by My Paradissi
- A complete ranking of pumpkin spice flavored products (we’re addicted to the Pumpkin Joe Joe’s!)
- The prettiest percussion cover of Bon Iver’s “Holocene”
- I have been doing Trunk Club for Women and I’m obsessed. My stylist Casey has been amazing!
Anyone else suffer from the Sunday Scaries? Some tips for making Sunday night less stressful
- 5 ways a side hustle can advance your career
- Um, have you seen Kate Spade New York’s new home line?! Seriously swoon-worthy.
- Advice on where to shop for workout clothes from Hallie (girl knows her stuff!)
- Jordan is always going to the most amazing places and her tips for finding cheap airline tickets have me dreaming of booking another trip
- Speaking of pumpkin spice… Lauren’s Pumpkin Spice Granola looks SO GOOD
- These TOMS booties have become my favorites – so comfortable
- An interesting read on why too much choice is stressing us out (having options may not be as good of a thing as we think!)
- I need to try a “Snowy Plover” ASAP!
- West Elm is having some amazing sales right now, perfect for getting your home ready for the holidays
And a few recent favorite blog posts in case you missed ’em:
- 1001 days have officially gone by! Looking back on my 101 in 1001 list
- Feeling a little bit badass with an all-black ensemble with a leopard kick
- I may or may not be addicted to cold brew coffee floats (you’ve gotta try it!)
- Prepping skin for heavy Halloween makeup with the help of some skin savers
- October’s Cravings showed some serious signs of autumn