Oh man, can every weekend please be a long weekend?! My office was closed on Friday as well as Monday and the whole four day weekend thing was pretty much the best thing EVER. We entertained our first weekend guest and spent the time cramming as much SF fun in as possible, from a trip to the Muir Woods to eating tacos in the Mission and I’m definitely on the strugglebus today being back in the office.
In case you’re also dragging a bit this morning (more coffee, please!), I’ve pulled together a few things that are on my radar at the moment:
- Mara’s vacation style has me dreaming of heading someplace warm
- It’s National Bike Month! 10 reasons why you should be getting around on 2 wheels
- J. Crew’s Memorial Day sale is still happening through tonight, get 30% off with code WEEKEND (this t-shirt dress is the cutest)
- 5 ways to hack your weekly schedule to get more shit done
- Can I please move into this Brooklyn brownstone?
- Julia & Jordan’s best bebs weekend has me needing to get to Palm Springs, stat
- Ice cream and kick ass women are my favorite combination of ’em all
- The secret to easy beach waves. Thanks, Grace!
- Found: The perfect simple slides for under $30
And a few favorite recent posts in case you missed ‘em:
- Nordstrom’s Half Yearly Sale is happening & I’ve rounded up some favorites
- Sweat shorts are the best shorts. Period.
- Shared some advice to my 22 year old self. What would you tell yourself?
- Meet my daily makeup routine: no makeup makeup
- Living in California means you need to just embrace the casual lifestyle