Whew. This week was a bit of a crazy one – I’m working on my biggest blog project ever at the moment with a full day of shooting scheduled for Sunday and while it’s incredibly exciting, it’s also rather exhausting when combined with the whole full-time job thing. But champagne problems, right? I always hate complaining about anything blog related because A. I’m super lucky and B. it’s all my own doing. So onwards and upwards, my friends!
// Photo via Design Darling
Some latest reads and finds that are On My Radar:
- This BuzzFeed roundup of songs that understood your teen angst is basically my middle and high school years in a nutshell
- BaubleBar is having a spring sale with 40% off a ton of amazing pieces
- Trader Joe’s is the best and this roundup of favorite items will be a game changer for summer entertaining
- I can’t get enough fresh blooms in the apartment and these tips on how to make a stunning bouquet from grocery store flowers is amazing
- Sarah’s bedroom tour is giving me some serious decorating inspiration (uh right now our bedroom is literally a bed room. We have nothing else in there!)
- A flowchart to help you find the perfect sports bra. Genius!
- I just grabbed these white slip-on Converse sneakers and I can’t wait to wear ’em all summer with denim shorts
- Chicago doesn’t mess around when it comes to brunch and these places are among the best of the best to get your weekend brunch on
- In case you need to brush up on your public speaking, these 5 tips will make you a more impressive speaker
Have a great weekend!