On Our Radar.
Friiiiiday! Oh man am I happy that the weekend is here – I started a new job on Tuesday and while it’s so so great to be back in the swing of things with work, it’s also quite the adjustment. I’m grateful to have started on a short work week – the four days of work to three days of weekend ratio is more my style ;)
// Photo by Jérémy Barniaud
Some latest reads and finds that are On My Radar:
- KIND & Greatest have teamed up for a 28 Day Kindness Challenge and it’s pretty great (today’s challenge: make sure everyone in a group conversation feels included!)
- J. Crew’s new spring arrivals are amazing (as usual) and there’s a 20% off sale right now with code SHOPPINGTIME.
- I appreciate the fact that several people sent me this list of 33 Donuts To Try Before You Die… you guys know me SO well.
- Lauren’s recipe for Brussels Sprouts & Bacon Pizza basically had me drooling on my keyboard.
- Have a blog of your own or dreaming of starting one? These 10 books are a great resource for both newbies and veterans alike.
- SF truly has a start up for everything… including daily dog rentals where you can give a shelter dog some lovin’ for the day.
- A vending machine for salads. Brilliant. I’m obsessed with Farmer’s Fridge.
- Boyfriend jeans are my jam lately and I’m loving how Jess styled this Old Navy pair for a casual weekend look.
- IKEA has some of the most versatile pieces AND the prices can’t be beat. This styling feature by the lovely ladies of The Everygirl shows off three ways to make the most of a $35 piece.
Some recent favorite posts in case you missed ’em:
- Not Photoshops savvy? You’re not alone. How to create blog image collages using good old PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Some reflections on 27 lessons learned before my 27th birthday.
- A giveaway of one of my latest favorite skincare products: Juice Beauty’s green apple peel.
- Wearing the coziest item in my closet: the wrap poncho.
- Cooking is a whole lot easier (and more fun) when Blue Apron is involved.
Have a great weekend everyone! xo.